[audacity4blind] Re: [Audacity-users] recording live radio (fwd)

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:32:56 -0700 (PDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:12:27 -0400
From: Jack Cook <jcook@xxxxxxxx>
To: Discussion list for Audacity users <audacity-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Audacity-users] [audacity4blind] recording live radio (fwd)

There are a bunch of software applications that will record from the
internet, for both Mac and Windows. Here's a link to a page on
Downloads.com that shows some of them.

http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tg=dl-20&qt=Internet%20recording&tag=srch

Jack

David R. Sky wrote:

Hi all,

I'm forwarding this to the regular Audacity users list since I don't know
how to do this.

Thanks!

David