[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity-related glossary

  • From: "Chuck Adkins" <cadkins6739@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 11:26:31 -0500

I would also appreciate the URL.

Thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 4:35 AM
Subject: [audacity4blind] Audacity-related glossary

Hi Jean and others,

I've started a simple glossary on our audacity4blind page, it's at

http://users.northlc.com/sberry/glossary.htm

Please let me know what other words and terms you would like defined, I wrote the ones I had heard asked about, or words I'd defined on the list.

Thanks for your help

David

The audacity4blind website is at