[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity with Behringer devises

  • From: "Adina Galani" <lotusflower4u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:02:33 +0100

O great. if You can little explain the simplest way, how I can connect things, what cable with what end where, would be of perfect help. I know where inputs and outputs are everywhere, I am just clueless about which ends of the cables go where. :-)

Thank You
Adina
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>