[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity silent

  • From: "Hettie" <hettie.woehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 22:37:22 +0200

Hi Gene
Thanks for the suggestions. I followed your instructions. Everything is in
order with Audacity, but still no sound. My son says he can see it playing but
no sound.
The speakers are ok with nvda and mp3's. I must've done something real stupid
but don't know what. Suppose I'll have to uninstall and then reinstall. Will
leave that for tomorrow.

Hettie

Join me at my WordPress Blog and tell me what you think
http://hettiewoehler.wordpress.com