[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity loopback p1

  • From: Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 17:49:12 -0500

When I do this loop back procedure, my recording comes out in mono even though I heard it in stereo as it played. What could be causing this?

Rich De Steno

On 1/27/2014 1:21 AM, Dang Manh Cuong wrote:
Hi all
This is my latest podcast
In this episode, I demonstrate how to use the Audacity loopback feature to record sound from computer. Download audacity for free at http://audacity.sourceforge.net Download Jaws script for Audacity at http://dangmanhcuong.googlecode.com Listen to this episode at http://www.spreaker.com/user/dangmanhcuong/audacity-loopback-p1

--------------
Dang Manh Cuong
HCMC University of Pedagogy:
The Educational Psychology
Mobile: +84 902-572-300
E-mail: dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
Yahoo! ID: manhcuong0312
Skype name: dangmanhcuong <skype:dangmanhcuong>
Twitter: ManhCuongPSY
Website: http://ngoisaodanduong.com
http://www.saomaicenter.org
Projec-Website: http://dangmanhcuong.googlecode.com