[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity Plugins

  • From: Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 21:31:22 +0100

> Hi Robert,I appears that to work with 2.0.6, in the first line of the file
> it has to be plug-in with a hyphen rather than plugin.
> David.

Thank you very much David
Seems I've been ahead of my time, as plug-ins will be plugins in future.

Lazy as I am, I've copied the header from a recent version 4 plug(- or not -)in.
Audacity 2.1.0 seems to accept it.
(however, It does not accept my surname Hänggi, which is a shame in
our Unicode days)

#Annabelle:
Open the plug-in in a text editor, insert the hyphen, save and try again.

Cheers
Robert