[audacity4blind] Audacity Download

  • From: Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 10:56:59 -0400

Someone that I know decided to try Audacity on my recommendation. He said that he downloaded the current version from the SourceForge web site, but that the installation also installed two programs called Speedtracker and map galaxy. These were unwanted programs, so he decided to delete all three programs. I never had this experience with SourceForge. Is this something new with Audacity downloads or did he do something wrong?

--
Rich De Steno