[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity Context Menu

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 00:46:35 -0600

I'm using Audacity 1.3. that's not the newest beta version but it's a pretty current one. Everything should apply if you are using the current version. If you are using the nonbeta version, probably little or nothing will apply.

If you are going to use the beta version, you should know that there was and probably still is a problem with the beta where recording is unreliable. Everything else I've checked has worked properly but I don't use the beta for recording. files become corrupted when recording far too often to make recording reliable. You can have both the beta and nonbeta versions on the same machine. If you want to use audacity for recording, use the nonbeta for recording and the beta for everything else.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Janelle Vacanti" <janellevacanti@xxxxxxx>