[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity Context Menu

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 17:48:10 -0600

Here is more information. I figured out how to remove vocals from audio using audacity after listening to the Youtube presentation. However, since the keyboard method is so different from that described in the Youtube tutorial, it will require a full explanation, which I'll send in a later message. For now, I'll say that I figured out how to open the context menu from the keyboard and not requiring a mouse. I haven't done enough experimenting to see if you can do what you asked about by doing so. However, if you select all audio with control a, you can open the context menu. It may be that only selecting one track or part of one track will allow you to open the context menu as well. I'm saying that you can use the context menu key to open the context menu under certain conditions and the mouse need not be used. You or others may want to play with this further and experiment. I may do so but I'm not at all sure that I will.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>