[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity Context Menu

  • From: "Janelle Vacanti" <janellevacanti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 10:44:37 -0500

Hi Gene,
I am in the program's main window wen I can sometimes access the context menu. Some of the options the Context Menu has are Split Stereo Track Name and Spectrum. I'll send you a couple links that show you what I want to do. In this first link, instead of going from Mono to Stereo I want to go from Stereo to Mono.
http://audacityteam.org/wiki/index.php?title=BlindMonoToStereo
The second link is a youtube video that shows you how to remove vocals from a song using Audacity.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PqXiKYG3J7M
If any of these links don't work, please let me know.
Sincerely,
Janelle
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>