[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity Context Menu

  • From: "T Leizert" <terry.leizert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:31:08 -0400

Hello Leland:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Leland" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<snip>
But, after the current deadlines are met and the Google summer of Code is
over, I need to complete some work on an accessible midi sequencer (for my
wife).  Then I might be able to dig into Mac accessibility.
<snip ends>

Is this accessible MIDI sequencer going to become part of Audacity? Or, is
it a separate program that might at some point become available?

Terry