[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity 2.1.1: new features for users of screen readers

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:49:25 +0200

If you go to David's webpage:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Audacity-2.1.1-Guide.html

Then, depending on your operating sytem, browser, etc., you might be able to save that page for offline perusal.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daveed Mandell" <daveedm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jacob Kruger <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2015 10:40 pm

Daveed, one of the standard things I do with reference material in a webpage
is save as, and in internet explorer, choose format/file type web archive,
single file - saves it all into one file, for offline viewing, later on.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlZA
"Roger Wilco wants to welcome y'''ffthe space janitor's closet..."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daveed Mandell" <daveedm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>