[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity 2.05 or 2.06?

  • From: "Liu Kai" <xy.gorth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 10:46:57 -0400

hay, I'd like to know if anyone on the list does mixing and or mastering?

-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Byskov Dalgaard
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 3:38 AM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: Audacity 2.05 or 2.06?

Hi Rob!

I am using Audacity on the Mac as well.
Most of what you can find is regarding Windows, but you can easily use the tips on the Mac. The only differences there is: When we are talking about the ctrl-key in WIndows, we are using the command key on the Mac.
Please note:
For now there are some issues only in the Mac version, which I hope the developers of Audacity can fix very quickly. One of those is a bug where Voiceover can't get any info from the screen when you have saved a project. The only way around this is to close Audacity and open it again. Please see the manual in the accessibility section where you'll find more about accessibility on the Mac.

HTH

Best regards
Thomas
Den 11/12/2014 kl. 02.07 skrev Rob <musicmaker365@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,
I joined the list yesterday and have seen only one message, and did not see a reply to my first question, wich was are there any podcasts of audacity on the Mac.
I'm using Audacity 2.05. is version 2.06 more accessible?
I hope this message is reaching the list.
Thanks,
Rob