[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity 2.0 released

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 00:39:59 GMT

| From "John W. Hess" <wysiwygtechnologies@xxxxxxxxx>
| Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:16:52 -0500
| Subject: Audacity 2.0 released
> David, have the accessibility changes that Leland put in the beta version
> for the mac been incorporated in to the 2.0 release?

No :=)

If and when Leland's changes are incorporated in Audacity, I'll post
here. Leland is not active in the project at the moment, so resources
to make special builds on Mac are scarce.

The latest accessible Mac build is this 1.3.14 alpha from 1st November:
http://www.audacity.homerow.net/cgi-bin/dl?accessible/audacity-macosx-ub-1.3.14-alpha-2011-11-01.dmg

Gale