[audacity4blind] Re: Anyone want to try the new label editor?

  • From: Leland <audacity@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:22:18 -0500

Now I get where your talking about.  Yes, I do see the "p" and "o"
shortcuts.  I wonder if you running into an oversight on my part.  I
neglected to assign a shortcut to the "Edit Labels" menu item.  I wonder if
that is what's "confusing" Weyes.

Anyway, I've committed a patch to assign the "E" for "Edit Labels" and
corrected a duplicate assigned on that menu as well.

Leland

On 9/17/06 9:08 PM, "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Leland:
>> I haven't actually tried it with Weyes, but what's even more weird is that
>> there are ANY "p" or "o" shortcuts assigned.  I wonder where it's getting
>> them from?????
>
> David:
> Hmmm, sory, wrong choice of word "shortcut". I mean more specifically that
> when I go into the track menu, there are letters which tell what to press
> to skip through the menu fast and get to that item - one of them is p the
> other is o. That's what I was talking about - when I'm cursoring down the
> letter in the item above the one I really want is read; same when I'm
> cursoring up, the letter below is given as the letter for the item I want.

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/