[audacity4blind] Re: Anwida soft

  • From: "Cliff Self" <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 20:24:36 -0800

Gale,

Thanks for that explanation, I especially like you're idea of applying the reverb to a wet track and mixing the two. That's what I'm going to do here, and I'll add another track with delay on it as well. Is there a limit to the number of tracks in any single project?

Clif

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gale Andrews" <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>