[audacity4blind] Re: Another V 2.3.2 Question

  • From: "Orlando Enrique Fiol" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ofiol" for DMARC)
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 15:04:36 -0400

At 08:28 AM 8/21/2019, Rich De Steno"  (Redacted sender wrote:
>As I previously mentioned, I recently upgraded to Version 2.3.2 from an earlier version.?? I do multitrack recordings of original songs.?? I notice that after I record a new track and then stop to listen to it, the focus or cursor has jumped way up to the top track.?? I then must arrow all the way down to the track I was working on to listen to or edit it.?? This wastes time unnecessarily and involves a good deal of extra movement.?? Is there a way to maintain focus on the track I am working on?

If the track you're working on is the only one selected, it doesn't matter where in the tracklist you are; changes will only be applied to the selected tracks, as long as you have a time range selected. Otherwise, they'll be applied to all tracks regardless of selection.

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania: November, 2018
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and Pedagogue
Home: (980) 585-1516
Mobile: (267) 971-7090
Email: ofiol@xxxxxxxxxxx

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line