[audacity4blind] Re: An informal questionnaire to listmembers

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 01:28:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi Gianluca,

What kind of success have you had so far doing multitracking in Audacity?

Thanks for responding, and welcome aboard.

David

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, Gianluca Nucci wrote:

Hi all. I started using Audacity not long ago. I always have been interested in multi-track recording, but had problems finding accessible programs or at least reasonably easy to use and it seems that Audacity includes both of these things.

Cheers

Gianluca

To unsubscribe from this list please use the following command: