[audacity4blind] Re: An informal questionnaire to listmembers

  • From: Gianluca Nucci <gianfiko@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 08:05:43 +0100

Hi all. I started using Audacity not long ago. I always have been interested in multi-track recording, but had problems finding accessible programs or at least reasonably easy to use and it seems that Audacity includes both of these things.

Cheers

Gianluca

Msn: html-man@xxxxxxxxx

ICQ: 70825171

Visita il mio sito web:
http://www.html-man.net

Sponsor:
Telefonare all'estero risparmiando fino all'80%? Con Email.it Phone Card puoi, clicca e scopri tutti i vantaggi
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2683&d=7-3