[audacity4blind] Re: Amplifying sound on imported tracks to a normal volume

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 23:00:18 -0500

I don't know how loud the track is from the professional album but I
played the track in Winamp and sampled a good deal of it.  the louder
sections I sampled are at or just about at the volume of my screen-reader.
 I'm not sure what accounts for what you are describing.  Have you played
the track in Audacity to see what the level is if you do that?  Is the
track you ripped from the album an mp3 file?

Gene