[audacity4blind] Re: Amplification not Amplifying

  • From: "Liu Kai" <xy.gorth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 04:03:44 -0400

hay, when you open up the amplify feature in audacity, there’s sometimes a box
that needs to be unchecked which is the allowing clipping or something along
those lines, when you uncheck that box then it should amplify.

  From: vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx
  To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 22:17:52 +0000

  you could also use gain change shift g and turn your sound lowder; that's
about the same. The important is to make shure individual tracks are selected,
i suppose.