[audacity4blind] Re: Amplification not Amplifying

  • From: "David Engebretson Jr." <d.engebretson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 11:57:27 -0800

I ran into this recently and found that, when I had more than one track with
different levels, I needed to be sure and select only one track at a time to
perform the amplify.  Press enter to select and deselect tracks.

For a while it seemed like the amplify effect was always telling me that the
track needed to be amplified by .1db.  Then something happened where the
amplify effect started giving me a  reasonable value again.  I'm not sure if I
inadvertently hit an "effect reset" button or something, but it's nice to have
the amplify effect working as expected again.

Is there an effect reset feature in Audacity?

Peace,
David