[audacity4blind] Re: Alternativ to labels

  • From: "Christopher Wright" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 16:10:33 -0400

If I need to place markers at specific points in an audio recording, I use another program. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Byskov Dalgaard" <tbd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 3:50 PM
Subject: [audacity4blind] Alternativ to labels

Hi!

Sadly we can't use labels yet with Audacity. Is there any way we can do something like the following then: If I have a longer conversation e.g an interview with someone and make some mistakes I want to edit without listening to the whole project again how can I then do this in Audacity? In other editors I would have used a marker/region feature so I could jump to the spot and edit it instantly. I will need this feature for future work with audio so any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Thomas