[audacity4blind] Re: Aligning tracks

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 09:56:19 +0700

Hi Johny
You can do the folowing step to align a track after an other track. For example I have track A, track b, and I want to align track b after track A.
1. Make sure you just select track A
2. Press k to move to the end of this track
3. Deselect track A, then select trak b
4. Go to menu track (Alt+t), navigate to align sub menu, and choose align with cursor.
HTH
Cuong.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johny cassidy" <johnypcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>