[audacity4blind] Re: Advertising on this list

  • From: "Orlando Enrique Fiol" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ofiol" for DMARC)
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 13:02:06 -0500

At 12:46 PM 2/10/2020, tr.galanos@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>I actually thought it only went to Curtis since he seemed to be having
>trouble after the suggestions. Again, I apologize.

You solicit Paypal payments with every post. But, if you can't determine something as basic as your email's recipients, how can anyone trust your knowledge with more advanced things?

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania: November, 2018
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and Pedagogue
Charlotte, North Carolina
Home: (980) 585-1516
Mobile: (267) 971-7090
Email: ofiol@xxxxxxxxxxx

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line