[audacity4blind] Re: Adding Tracks to a Recording

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:52:53 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Diane,
to select the audio in the track you want to add you need to select the track,
and select a time range:
1. press ctrl+shift+a to deselect all the tracks.
2. Using the up and down arrows move to the track containing the audio.
3. press enter to select the track.
4. Press j to move the cursor to the start of the audio in the selected track,
and then press shift+k to select a time range from the cursor to the end of the
audio in the selected track. The audio is now selected.