[audacity4blind] Re: Adding Tracks to a Recording

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 10:02:35 +0700

Hi Diane
You can move the cursor to the place where you want to add the track by the folowing ways: 1. From the selection start, enter the time where the cursor located. For example. I want to add the new track at 00:02:30, then I press Ctrl+ F6 from track panel to swich to the selection bar then enter the time. 2. Play the audio until the time you want to add a track, then press shift+a to stop and move cursor to that.
The first method mhight be good for long audio.
HTH
Cuong Dang
----- Original Message ----- From: "Diane Scalzi" <dscalzi@xxxxxxxxxxx>