[audacity4blind] Re: About some special sound effect

  • From: "Mr. Wong Chi Wai" <cwwong.pro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 08:59:17 +0800

You mentioned that it is something related to the recorder.
I found out logic pro having a binaural panning effect, but audacity doesn't have something like this.

Andrew Downie 於 29/9/2015 17:04 寫道:

I forgot to mention in my earlier answer that you need to listen through headphones to get the binaural effect. If you listen through speakers you won't hear people walking behind you as you will with headphones.

Andrew

On 28/09/2015 4:39 PM, Mr. Wong Chi Wai wrote:
Hi all,
Is there any sound effect that can make sound like comming from the back side to the front side? What I want is not from a small volume to loud volume.
I would like to have some sound like foot step behind you and the person somehow go ahead of you....
Is that possible?

Many thanks.

by