[audacity4blind] Re: AW: freeverb x for Audacity

  • From: Steve the Fiddle <stevethefiddle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 20:36:04 +0000

On 26 March 2015 at 19:55, Heiko Folkerts <heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Since the original freeverbx was a directx plugin if I recall it right, the
> question would be down to how to bring directx-Plugins to work with audacity.

DirectX is Windows only, whereas Audacity is Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.

Freeverbx was a DirectX implementation of Freeverb.
Freeverb is a well known, open source reverb and has been ported to
many plugin formats, including VST.
I rarely use Windows, but I believe there are VST versions of Freeverb
that work with Audacity.

Steve