[audacity4blind] AW: Re: audacity tutorial

  • From: "Heiko Folkerts" <heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 19:59:51 +0100

I am searching for a tutorial as well. In my case I'd like a kind of
Step-By-Step tutorial on what can be done with audacity and how to do it. I
currently have no real application for audacity but like to learn by some real
examples.

In my case it is windows and screenreader procedures don't have tob e part oft
he tutorial - I'd try to look on how to ececute the sptps with a reader.

Heiko