[aucompsci-committee] Prices for new server

  • From: Iain Learmonth <adapa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: s.knox.08@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:31:18 +0100

Attached you will find a pdf file detailing some servers I've
customised and their prices. Ideally the minimum spec we'll be looking
for is the SmartValue! DELL™ PowerEdge™ R210 (SV3R210) at £834.45. To
be future proof, there is another better server that is similar to the
one that Naveed customised but then the department ran out of money.
In case we run out of money, there is also a lower spec system. All
prices are incl. delivery but excl. VAT. It always looks cheaper
without VAT for some reason....

Regards,
Iain Learmonth
Head of IT