[aucompsci-committee] Re: Linux Helpdesk?

  • From: "Iain Learmonth" <adapa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Merry, Declan Joseph'" <d.merry.07@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 14:44:59 +0100

The website is still a work in progress, but I'm trying to get the live version
up with the basic stuff before freshers' week. I think most of it is there now.
You don't need to know your old login because it's a new forum. I couldn't
recover the old forums because they'd expired and were on some free host. Just
register again.
If you're emailing committee stuff, just CC to
aucompsci-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx so the whole committee gets it.
Those captions took aaaaaages to find. Some of them I just couldn't find any
for so we might have to have a competition.

Iain.