[aucompsci-committee] Incorrect Listing for auCompSci

  • From: Iain Learmonth <adapa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: l.chalmers@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:42:20 +0100

Laura,

In the Societies Handbook on http://www.ausa.org.uk/societies, the
listing is incorrect in almost every aspect. On the A-Z listing and
the Dept. listings they seem to be accurate although missing
membership fee information and with the wrong email address. The
correct information is as follows:

Society Name:  Computer Science Society
E-Mail: contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:  http://www.aucompsci.co.uk
President:  Tom Jones (thomas.jones.08@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Membership Fee: £3
really mean or just want to learn, this is the place for you. For tech
related banter or just watching Zero Punctuation we are the place to
be. And if that doesnt get you, we are also the open source
representative at the uni, so Linux or BSD everyone is welcome.

The contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx email address forwards the mail to every
member of the committee so the most appropriate person can deal with
the query.

If this could be updated wherever possible, we would be most grateful.

I have also CC-ed the rest of the committee this email so that they
are updated on what is going on.

Regards,
Iain Learmonth
Head of IT