[aucompsci-committee] FW: Room Booking - Iain Learmonth, Computing Science Society

  • From: "Iain Learmonth" <iain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aucompsci-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 12:50:04 +0100

From: Dickson, Clair [mailto:c.dickson@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roombookings
Sent: 02 June 2011 10:47
To: Learmonth, Iain Ross
Subject: Room Booking - Iain Learmonth, Computing Science Society

Hi,

Please find the details of your booking below:

Event Id

Site

Room

Day

Time

Finish

Weeks

Notes

147519

MACROBERT

Comp MR106 (26)

Wed

17:00

22:00

12-23,30-37,41-44

Iain Learmonth, Computing Science Society, iain.learmonth.09@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Society Weekly Meeting

Please note that I was not able to book the room on the 21st Sept as the
rooms is booked out for advising/registration that week.

Kind regards,

Clair

Room Bookings

Registry

Tel: 01224 273614

Email: roombookings@xxxxxxxxxx

You can also check room availability using the following link -
http://cmis.admin.abdn.ac.uk/index.htm