[aucompsci-announce] auCompSci Helpdesk

  • From: Iain Learmonth <adapa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aucompsci-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:17:04 +0100

auCompSci members and potential members,

We will be operating a drop-in helpdesk this Wednesday for those with
problems with their personal computers that DIT cannot help with. This
includes:

* Installation of BlueJ
* Installation of NetBeans
* Installation of MATLAB (Engineering students on Windows only)
* Wireless setup on non-Windows machines
* Wireless setup on phones
* Hardware issues
* Advice on purchasing a laptop or other equipment
* Finding the any key
* Any other help you need

It will be in Edward Wright F95 from 1pm-5pm.

If you cannot make this session and need help sooner rather than
later, you can also submit a support request online:

http://helpdesk.aucompsci.co.uk/

I have also CC'd the lecturers for Level 1 and Level 2 CS courses so
they can bring this session to the attention of their classes, I
didn't have the class mailing list addresses.

You are not required to be a member to recieve help from us. This is a
free service.

Regards,
Iain Learmonth
Head of IT