[aucompsci-announce] Volunteers needed

  • From: Iain Learmonth <adapa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aucompsci-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swmcslevel2@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:07:01 +0000

This may be of interest to you:

=========

I'm doing some testing of different approaches to data analysis and am
looking for volunteers to try and perform analysis tasks with different
systems while I record their progress.

I'm looking for anyone studying a science, engineering or technology
degree. You'd need to be able to come into my office (Fraser Noble 117),
and it should take less than an hour (unless something breaks it should
be closer to half an hour). You get a £10 Amazon voucher for taking
part.

Any volunteers?

email:rmcw@xxxxxxxxxxx
tel:07762149574 (I don't always notice calls but leave a message and I
will get back to you).

Robert McWilliam