[aucompsci-announce] Fwd: Computing in Schools (Royal Society call for evidence)

  • From: Iain Learmonth <adapa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aucompsci-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 23:23:50 +0100

Members of auCompSci,

Tim Norman has brought to my attention a meeting he will be attending
representing Aberdeen Computing Science. He is looking for views on
how Computing and ICT have been taught in schools from students in
order to have some real life experiences to present.

If you would be interested in having your views on this topic voiced,
you can email Tim: t.j.norman@xxxxxxxxxxx

You can read the original message below including a link to a document
providing more information on what is being asked for.

Regards,
Iain Learmonth
Head of IT
Computing Science Society