[atxgpsig] Re: [atxgpsig]

  • From: "Evan Bell" <evanprime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: atxgpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:56:22 -0600

It looks like the SETCODE macro being invoked is missing the first argument,
or you have an extraneous comma.

You wrote:

SETCODE(, IP, IPaddress, 10, ipEqual(a, b));

Should be:

SETCODE( something goes here , IP, IPaddress, 10, ipEqual(a, b));

Or:

// removed first comma from argument list
SETCODE( /*,*/ IP, IPaddress, 10, ipEqual(a, b));

I have no experience with net2sets.h, but the code you pasted in your email
will not compile unless you make one of the above changes. Try removing the
first comma.

Evan

On 12/20/06, Nasikat Tynaeva <nasishka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry for disturbing you with such problem...
The problem is that when I use NET2 in my project(I have downloaded .zip
source ),
the compiler generates bunch of errors.

All problems are of the type:
error C2054: expected '(' to follow 'IP'
net2sets.h,  line 62

net2sets.h,  line 62:

[code]

SETCODE(, IP, IPaddress, 10, ipEqual(a, b));

[/code]

SETCODE is defined in set.h
I am new to C macros... I don't know how to fix these errors. If you have
time, could you please help me? because project should be done in short
time.
I am running on Windows XP, SP1, using Visual Studio C++ 7.0

Thank you  in advance,
Nasikat Tynaeva.