[atxgpsig] Reminder, meeting this Saturday

  • From: Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ATXGPSIG <atxgpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 14:25:23 -0600

The second Saturday is almost here. The meeting of the ATXGPSIG will be
at 1:30 p.m. at the ACC Highland Business Center
(http://www.austincc.edu/locations/hbc.php) in room 103.2 which is the
first room on the right as you enter the building.

This is an open session. With SXSW in town I expect there are lots of
wild ideas floating around. One of these first times I would like to try
having the group brainstorm a game design.

                Bob Pendleton

+ email: Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx             +
+ web: www.GameProgrammer.com          +
+ www.Wise2Food.com                    +
+ nutrient info on 7,000+ common foods +