[atxgpsig] Re: Meeting in 1 Week!

  • From: Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: atxgpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 08:20:10 -0500

On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 08:11 -0500, Chris Nystrom wrote:
> Meeting in 1 Week!
>
> http://gamedev.meetup.com/157/calendar/5669943/

The last meeting was great. We had presentations by three people:

Adrian Croom (croomer at hotmail.com) demoed some of his music. Adrian
is studying to become a composer and has created some great music
designed for use in games. I think it is safe to say that his music
wowed everyone.

Larry Nickers showed off his work on the Second Life viewer. He is
adding anaglyph 3d. This lets you see true *pop in your face* 3D using a
cheap pair of colored glasses.

Chris Nystrom demoed pacman played of the network using his network
gaming API. His application browser and server system makes it very easy
to create networked applications.

I hope to see more demos at every meeting. You don't need permission to
demo, just bring you demo and be prepared to answer questions.

        Bob Pendleton

+ email: Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx             +
+ web: www.GameProgrammer.com          +
+ www.Wise2Food.com                    +
+ nutrient info on 7,000+ common foods +