[atxgpsig] Re: Growing

  • From: "Robin McShaffry" <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <atxgpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:36:43 -0500

Agreed - not everything should have an elevator pitch. It just sometimes
makes communications with busy impatient people easier. ;-)

thanks!!

Robin Chenoweth McShaffry
VP Operations
Mary-Margaret.com Recruiting and Business Services
"We're playing for a living....shouldn't you?"

Voice: 877.662.3777 x711
Email: robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx