[atxgpsig] Re: Growing

  • From: "Bob McGoldrick" <rmcgoldr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <atxgpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:42:54 -0500

I'll send it out to my lists. I've asked IGDA to send it out to their list.
Just let me [and them] know when and where. I think a regular schedule like
a 2nd Saturday of the month would work best.

If you need a room here for some of the meetings, let me know that as well.

Regards,

Bob McGoldrick, PMP
Coordinator
High Technology Institute