[atxgpsig] Re: Can't Make It

  • From: Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: atxgpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 11:44:01 -0500

On Sat, 2007-05-12 at 11:29 -0500, Chris Nystrom wrote:
> Sorry I will not be able to make it to today's meeting. I am very sick
> with a cold or flu.

I'm sorry to hear that, get well!

The meeting was small, but interesting. We had a discussion on the
differences between writing for games and movies with a meandering side
discussion about Austin and the current job market.

The writing discussion was enlightening and highlighted the problems
that people working in traditional media have in transferring their
skills to new media. It also highlighted the lack of accepted tools for
game writing.

Personally I would like to have a much longer and more in depth
discussion of game writing.

        Bob Pendleton

> Have a great meeting.
>
> Chris

+ email: Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx             +
+ web: www.GameProgrammer.com          +
+ www.Wise2Food.com                    +
+ nutrient info on 7,000+ common foods +