[ats-employment] Re: the loss of a member of our community

  • From: whitetigerseyes@xxxxxxx
  • To: ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 00:03:54 -0400

Jessa,
i hear it through Lesley from Sterling Adpatives because i was working with
Barbara to get new computer a laptop from school this morning. Which her
supervised Trish is going to oversee it. Thank goodness because as Lady Kate
knows beside grieve for a lost i would be going crazy... I need my computer.
Sarah ( who has been going nuts without her computer. Thanks goodness mom is
too weak to go and sit at her computer because i would be complaining.)