[ats-employment] the loss of a member of our community

  • From: <peacefortheworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:32:50 -0700

I am sure we all know that on Friday, Barbra Messinger passed away. She was the counselor of many of us who allowed us to either participate in the workshops put on by ATS, and receive the fine work and training of Adaptive Tech. She leaves behind two young sons, 20 and 18. She will be sorely missed. For those of us who had her as a counselor and can attest to the fact that she was one of the best I have ever had, I know there may be some uncertainty as to what will happen next. I cannot answer that. All we can do is know that the department is just learning of this as well and is shocked by it also, and that all will be worked out in time.

Many blessings to all,

Christina
PS, sorry to those who will be receiving this twice and who may not know who this person is