[ats-employment] Traineeship at Lighthouse

  • From: "Jessa Drury" <jleedrury@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 22:27:08 -0800

Barbara- Phil Kum from the Lighthouse, the guy I've been speaking to about the
traineeships, says he hasn't heard form you.  You may be gone for the holidays
already, so I'm not expecting that anything be done right away, but I thought
you might want to check your contact information and make sure you've got it
right.  Here is his info:
email: pkum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
phone: 415-694-7372
I wish happy holidays and a prosperous New Year,
                                       Thanks for all you do,
                                                           Jessa Drury