[ats-employment] Re: Over 40 Workers Career Expo Presented by Oakland PIC [1 Attachment]

  • From: "Kate Williams" <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:22:55 -0800

You are such a silly goose!  Why would I be angry or disappointed in you?  I
LOVE you to pieces!  Going back to work full time has severely limited my
ability to reach out to you.  I was bad before, but now I am horrid!  Happy
Thanksgiving to you and all of those you love, Gean!  Missing you!

Kate

Kate Williams
Employment Program
Joint venture with ATS and The LightHouse
214 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102
kwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direct @ LightHouse: (415) 694-7324