[ats-employment] Re: Jaws Technical help

  • From: Meital Hochberg <meital98@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 00:50:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kate,

I will work on my resume Wednesday evening.  I put it on my calendar!
I'm really enjoying your class.  The people I'm meeting there are quite
amazing.  This experience is lifting up my spirits.  You are so amazing. You
have your own issues and still have all this energy to deal with other people's
issues.  I don't know how you have all this energy!  And how do you stay so
cheerful!

Good night,

Meital

Michelle (Meital), Hochberg, MBA