[ats-employment] Re: Helpful Tips

  • From: rhonda cruz <rhondaprincess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 15:52:05 -0600

Hi kate, I was able to read the email. But i wasn't able to read the email. Hugs and see you then.

From: rhonda cruz <rhondaprincess@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 04:11:50
To: <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi kate.  I received the email.  But i couldn't read the
attachment.  Can you send the file as not a attchment.  Will be
there.  See you.  hugs, and great work.  keep it up girl.  smile.
Your friend Rhonda