[ats-employment] Fw: Are you interested in a paid Traineeship at the LightHouse?

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <sblanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:51:09 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Philip Kum
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 1:39 PM
Subject: Are you interested in a paid Traineeship at the LightHouse?

Hello,

The LightHouse is looking for candidates to fill traineeship positions for the
Spring 2010 semester. Our goal is to develop your professional skills and help
you learn new ones in an experience that will help you reach your employment
goal in the future.

A potential trainee must be blind/visually impaired, and working with the
California Department of Rehabilitation with an open case with a Rehab
Counselor. We are looking for people who are self-motivated, hard-working, and
punctual. A variety of positions are available in many of our different
departments. We hope to find the one that best fits you!

Please contact Philip Kum at the LightHouse by e-nail: pkum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or by phone: (415) 694-7372. Please pass this on to whoever you might think may
be interested.

Thank you!!

Philip Kum
pkum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx